Toro Power Clear® 721 QZE (38744)
Toro's top of the line single-stage model, the Power Clear 721 E features a Toro Premium 212 OHV 4-cycle engine with electric start. Power Propel™ System pulls you forward clearing compacted snow right down to the pavement and throws snow up to 35' (11 m) away. 121" (53 cm) inch clearing width and 12.5" (31.75 cm) intake height. Quick Shoot control allows you to instantly change the direction of the chute while you throw the snow and Zip deflector control so you can position the deflector high, low and anywhere in between. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces. Recommended for 2 - 9" (5 - 23 cm) of snow and up to 4+ car driveways. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" x 35" (76 cm x 53 cm x 89 cm). All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Powered by a Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle, it's ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4+ cars and 2 - 9" (5 - 23 cm) of snow at a time
- 21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12.5" (31.75 cm) intake height, Up to 35' (11 m) Throw Distance
- Power Curve Technology - curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging
- Quick Shoot Control System - change the chute direction without even slowing down, squeeze the trigger and slide the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want it
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- Quick Shoot™ Control System: You can change the chute direction without even slowing down. Just squeeze the trigger and slide the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want it. (Select models only.)
- Zip Deflector: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot (210° Rotation), High Capacity Polyethylen w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12.5" (31.75 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Quarts (1.0 L)
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric Starter
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year / Residential Only
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' (11 m)
- Warranty: 2-Year Full
- Weight: 91 lbs. (41 kg)
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Extended-Life Paddles: These heavy-duty paddles last over twice as long as standard Toro paddles.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Electric Starter
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- 91 lb. (41 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1.0 L)