Toro MB-1600 Mud Buggy
Call for Price
The Mud Buggy offers versatility and flexibility to any task. Its compact size and maneuverability allow you to dump material in tough to reach areas. And, its capacity to hold up to 16 cubic-feet of material make your job more productive. Operation around your job site is also simple, safe, and controlled with the patented ride-on operator platform and dual-action dump pedal.
- Handlebar mounted speed control can be placed on right or left.
- Patented quick-disconnect, foam filled tires quickly remove for easy doorway access.
- Angled ride-on operator platform provides more maneuverability in tight places.
- Dual-action dump pedal dumps and returns the tub with no need to remove hands from the handlebars.
- Foam Filled Tires: Foam-filled tires are extremely durable to keep you running on tough terrain and minimize downtime.
- Dual-Action Dump Pedal: Dual-action dump pedal dumps and returns the tub with a foot pedal, so there is no need to remove hands from handlebars to discharge material for easy operation.
- Capacity: 16 cu. ft. (0.45 cu. m.)
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Speeds: Up to 7 mph (11 km/h)
- Weight: 1440 lbs (653 kg)
- Engine Type
- 16 cu. ft. (0.45 cu. m.)
- 1440 lb. (653 kg)